Student Vote Results
|2 (1.25%)||40 (25%)||8 (5%)||73 (45.63%)||7 (4.38%)||30 (18.75%)|
|Osoyoos Elementary||Osoyoos Secondary||Our Riding||Our Province||Our Country|
More than 1.1 million elementary and secondary school students from 8,000 schools participated in Student Vote Canada 2019. Votes were cast in all 338 ridings.
As of 6:00pm ET today, 1,181,053 votes were reported from 7,855 schools, with results from 338 federal ridings.
- The Liberal Party took 22.3% of the popular vote and won 110 seats, forming a minority government. Justin Trudeau won in his riding of Papineau.
- The NDP will form the official opposition with 24.8% of the popular vote and 99 seats. Jagmeet Singh won his seat in Burnaby South.
- The Conservative Party took 25.1% of the popular vote and won 94 seats. Andrew Scheer won his seat in Regina—Qu’Appelle.
- The Green Party took 18.2% of the popular vote and won 28 seats. Elizabeth May won her seat in Saanich—Gulf Islands.
- The Bloc Québecois took 1.3% of the popular vote and won 9 seats. Yves-François Blanchet did not win his seat in Beloeil—Chambly.
These results include two ties: Newmarket–Aurora is tied between the Conservatives and NDP, and Niagara Centre is tied between the NDP and Liberals.